NOTE: This is a pre-release of the documentation. Please send your feedback to the Antelope IBC telegram group.
This is Antelope's Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) smart contracts infrastructure documentation.
The goal of this documentation is to explain:
- how the smart contracts that implement the Antelope IBC infrastructure work,
- how Antelope blockchains can integrate them,
- how developers can use them,
- and what guarantees they provide to DApps and users.
NOTE: This documentation is still a work in progress. Currently, it provides documentation targeted for contract developers.
This documentation is organized into the following sections:
- About IBC provides a quick overview of the Antelope IBC concept.
- IBC Bridge describes how a user contract on a given blockchain can know that a block or an action on a foreign blockchain is considered final by that blockchain.
- Wrap Lock / Token describes how tokens can be transported across two blockchains that are connected with the IBC Bridge mechanism.
- FAQ lists frequently-asked questions about the Antelope IBC suite.
- Contracts provides documentation for the Antelope IBC contract API in quick-reference format.
If you have any questions or suggestions (e.g. to improve this documentation) you can get in touch with the Antelope IBC support groups using the links at the bottom of this page.